Finally an affordable plug and play backup camera solution for US MY2009/10 GT-Rs
Bypass those annoying limitations, like not allowing a passenger to use all the features of the navigation system while the car is moving. See "Bypasses Explained" for more details of the bypasses and what they do.
- Full step by step instructions with lots of pictures
- No soldering
- No cutting of any wires
- No drilling
- High Quality Kenwood Camera
- High Quality Composite to RGB Converter
- Camera image appears automatically when engaging reverse
- Kit provides three video inputs
- An input for the backup camera, automatically activated when engaging reverse
- Two other inputs that could be used for front cameras or other video devices.
- The additional inputs are switchable with a neat 'push to toggle' switch that can be mounted without drilling any holes. There is also a remote supplied for switching if required.
- Can be Installed in 2-3hrs (Based on rear camera only)
Remote Bypass Kit
- Button 1 activates the parking brake bypass which can be configured to be permanently bypassed
- Button 2 toggles the speed sensor bypass allowing navigation input while the car is moving
- Button 3 activates the reversing cameras without needing to engage reverse
- Button 4 Toggle the additional video sources, front camera etc
This remote can also be paired to HomeLink® buttons on the rear view mirror
Rear Camera & Remote Bypass Kit: $675
Front Camera Option Add $140
Optional AV Input Option (for iPod/iPad etc) Add $50
(Auxiliary AV input isn't compatible with EU cars)
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.